ADT Home Security - ADT SUCKS!!!!!
After installing alarms now for 20 years, the worst of the worst is ADT, Yes they are the largest,Yes they make TONS of money a year from the 6 million plus hardworking,honest people that have been sold a lie!Grab a stopwatch and hit a medical panic right now if you do not believe.
For some it may have great results, for others? you won't even get a call...Stick to "911" for emergencies,Your insurance company and Law enforcement will do a much better job. That 33.99 and above you pay a month would serve much better being donated to your community.
Stop the fleecing of mankind!Be proactive on what you can do to protect yourself, not the false piece of mind you got "High Pressure" sold on.Good systems are not cheap and NO system will stop anyone who really wants to rob you.d56fb9e review #278885
You may also like
- "BE IT KNOWN, that former Time Warner Cable customer was recently invited to join the AT&T Uverse network and that certain promises and commitments provided by AT&T were not have..."
- "Sun Pools of East TN no longer operates from Jefferson City. Keith Lanphear now operates out of Dandridge, TN. If you want a substandard product, at exorbitant prices, by all..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it. Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single). Advised..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "Drop off car for service for 40,000, when car was ready pick up, vw attend pull up left door open I didnt see it. When pulling home when I got..."
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."
- "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..."